Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: What's your biggest Fear?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What's your biggest Fear?

    What is your biggest fear?

    for me....
    Spiders!!!
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats you biggest Fear?

    snakes...i could hang out with spiders all day
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats you biggest Fear?

    (reason for this post)...i just seen a spider bigger then the 1 on Lord of the Rings....haha spiders can be crawling all over you just lookin for a tender place to sink there fangs into you... and youd never know it....snakes arent too cool either though haha
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats you biggest Fear?

    Has to be snakes I mean I cringe every time I see one crawling away or in the creek swimming around [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    No Regrets

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's your biggest Fear?

    spiders I hate to even type the word.

    plus I'm always worried that I'm going to let the people down I love... that's probably my greatest fear that I'll never be able to measure up and I'll forever feel like a failure.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's your biggest Fear?

    im always freaked out about going into semi-tall or tall grass in the summer time. I keep picturing snakes trying to bite my ancles and stuff. Makes me shake lol
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's your biggest Fear?

    SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  8. #8
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's your biggest Fear?

    i was waitin for some1 else to say it but im gonna go ahead haha quicksand.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] j/p
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LadyNBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's your biggest Fear?

    I have fear of strangers.
    "Ability is worthless without opportunity"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's your biggest Fear?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    plus I'm always worried that I'm going to let the people down I love... that's probably my greatest fear that I'll never be able to measure up and I'll forever feel like a failure.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Exactly how I feel when it comes to the good Lord.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •